You will be responsible to process accounting transactions for Accounts Payable (AP) in a complete, accurate and timely
manner while ensuring compliance with internal guidelines and procedures and external regulatory requirements.
This role is based in Bangalore and reporting into Team Leader.
- Processing accounts payable transactions, ensuring accurate tracking and processing.
- Performing necessary activities within the accounts payable area to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Executing analysis and reports as assigned and taking appropriate action as necessary.
- Compiling with and helping to achieve internal control over financial reporting compliance in accounts payable for applicable templates.
- Participating in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation.
- Ensuring all relevant stakeholders are aware of progress and/or issues to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Focusing on organizing and coordinating on a task, project or program basis in support of a process or internal team.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Commerce.
- Fresher or with relevant experience [0 to 12 months].
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to multitask.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible to work in shifts.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29th August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”