BOB Recruitment 2020 Supervisor (Gujarat) 16 Posts Application Form
Eligible and interested Candidates willing to work on contract basis as Supervisor (Gujarat) in Bank of Baroda (BOB) may send their applications along with all attested photocopies of reservation Certificate, qualification, age etc the given address 10-08-2020 .
Dont forget to check whether you meet the required eligibility criteria before applying to the Position, otherwise application will be rejected without any notice.
Posts & Eligibility Conditions :
|Supervisor (Gujarat)||16||21 – 45 years||Graduate with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet etc.), however qualification like M.Sc (IT)/ BE(IT)/ MCA/MBA.||12000 – 15000|
* Go through official notice for more details.
Important Dates :
Last date for submission of application form is : 10-08-2020 .
Selection Process :
The candidates will be short listed based on their applications followed by an interview.
Fee Structure :
Procedure to Apply :
Submit applications along with bio-data and all relevant documents of Qualification, Experience etc certificates to given address by 10-08-2020 .
Envelope containing the application must be superscribed as “Application for the position of Supervisor (Gujarat)
Send Completed Applications to :
as per official notice.
BEFORE FILLING THE APPLICATION
PLEASE GO THROUGH BELOW MENTIONED DETAIL GUIDELINES REGARDING ROLE
& RESPONSIBILITY ALONG WITH ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA/QUALIFICATION AND
REMUNERATION OF THE CANDIDATES PROPOSED TO BE RECRUITED ON
CONTRACT BASIS AS BC SUPERVISORS BY BANK OF BARODA.
For Retired Bank Employees
Retired officers (including voluntarily retired) of any PSU bank up to the
rank of Chief Manager may be appointed for the purpose.
Retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda having passed JAIIB with
good track record.
All Applicants should have rural banking experience at least 3 years.
The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.
For Other Candidates
Minimum qualification should be graduate with Computer knowledge (MS
Office, email, Internet etc.), however qualification like M.Sc (IT)/ BE(IT)/
Should be in the age group of 21-45 years at the time of appointment.
The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.
location of the
The candidates will be selected from the same District where the
vacancies are declared and if suitable candidates are not available in
the same district, the candidates may be selected from the adjoining
districts. Candidate should be proficient in local language & dialect both
reading and writing. Under no circumstances the candidates will be
selected from other states.
Due diligence along with proper verification of KYC, CIBIL Score, other
enquiries etc will be carried out at the time of appointment (Those who
are having adverse record, or terminated/ dismissed from past service
etc. will not be considered).
Police verification will be arranged and conducted in respect of each
selected applicant before assignment of duty.
Applicants should be willing and in a position to visit villages in the district
for supervision and other activities as and when assigned on periodic
Should have accommodation near the Regional Office/Link branch and
not in any case outside the district for which selection is to be made.
The contract will be initially for a period of 12 months subject to review after
every 6 months.
Category A – BC Supervisors will be allotted minimum 30 BC Agents.
Category B – BC Supervisors will be allotted minimum 20 BC Agents.
Approval of BC
The selection will be held through an interview process by a committee
headed by Regional Head. Based on the recommendations of the committee,
the Regional Head would approve the appointment of individual BC
The BC supervisors will report directly to the FI Coordinators at Regional
Offices. Deputy Regional Heads, looking after financial Inclusion
activities, will review the performance of the BC supervisors on half-yearly
basis. Based on the recommendation of the Dy. Regional head and after
assessing performance of the BC Supervisors, the Regional Heads will
accord approval for further continuation/ termination of the BC Supervisor.
Either party can initiate for termination of contract by giving 30 days’ notice.
However, in case of non-satisfactory conduct /misbehavior, bank reserves
the right to terminate the contract instantly without any prior notice. The
authority for deciding such cases will be Regional Head.
Bank will blacklist the Supervisors who are involved in fraud and a list should
be circulated to Zones/Regions at regular intervals to avoid engagement in
any other Zone/Regions.
s of BC
1. Monitor either 20 or 30 BCs depending on the category in which he/she
is assigned. Category A BC Supervisor will be assigned 30 BC agents
and Category B will be assigned 20 BC agents. The number of BCs may
escalate as per bank’s discretion.
2. Ensure that banking services are available to the identified villages/ SSAs
(Sub Service Areas)/ Non-SSAs including communities in urban/metro
3. Educate BCs about their roles and responsibilities.
4. Ensure redressal of grievances of customers/BCs and submit feedback
to link branch with copy to Regional Office.
5. Conduct meetings in the villages/SSAs/Non-SSAs as well as
communities in their operational area to encourage villagers/customers
for availing of banking services of our bank and submit the report to
6. Visit to allocated villages/ SSAs/ Non-SSAs as well as communities in
their operational area and BC points in the district at least once in 15 days
and submit the report to FI coordinators of the Region.
7. Monitor & Control the activities of the BCs in coordination with link branch.
BC supervisors must ensure that BCs remain active.
8. Ensure that the BCs are operational during the working hours as per
extant guidelines of the bank. To ensure that the BCs are available on
daily basis and transactions in the BC points are taking place as per
9. Ensure that BCs are not doing any type of off-line transactions at BC
10. Ensure that BCs are engaged in cross selling of our bank’s and third party
11. Ensure that BCs are engaged in recovery of our bank’s dues.
12. Conduct financial literacy sessions with villagers/communities during his
visit to the villages/BC points.
13. Ensure that BCs have displayed the Dos &Don’ts board at BC points.
14. Ensure that BCs are issuing only system generated slips to customers.
15. Ensure that BCs are not using any stationery of the bank.
16. BC Supervisor must take feedbacks from local customers regarding
functioning of the BC agent during his visit and submit the
feedback/Report to Regional Office.
17. Plan and organize camps in consultation with the link branch /Regional
Office from time to time for achieving various targets.
18. Coordinate with the branch and service provider for appointment of BCs
for suitably identified locations. In case of attrition of BCs, coordinated
action should be taken for substitution of BCs at the earliest to ensure
that continued banking services are available to customers.
19. To identify BCs for uncovered villages allotted by DFS.
20. Ensure that the details of field BC and officer visiting the village are
displayed in the village.
21. Coordinate and interact with link branch, Regional Office and Corporate
BCs and submit the suggestions for improvement of BC activities, if any.
22. Arrange for locational training programs on technical updates,
operational guidelines etc for BCs.
23. The BC Supervisor will monitor the performance of each BC through dash
24. The BC Supervisors will be responsible for fixation of targets and
monitoring the progress vis-à-vis target. BC Supervisor will be evaluated
based on the performance and achievement of various targets of BC
25. Region should allocate village wise monthly targets for business
development under financial inclusion to link branches. The BC
supervisors would monitor the business development in village vis-à-vis
targets. In the case of non-achievement of targets of financial inclusion in
case more than 50% of BCs under particular supervisor for consecutive
2 months or any 2 quarters, the performance will be reviewed for
continuation of service by Regional Head and if deemed fit, he/she can
be discontinued with prior approval of Zonal Head. BC wise target has
been allotted to all the corporate BCs by FI department HO.
26. Perform quarterly Verification of Cash with BCs and submit report to the
27. BC Supervisor should submit a monthly report of their performance to
Regional FI Coordinator in the prescribed format devised by respective
28. Any other duties assigned by the bank as and when assigned.
The BC supervisors should act as brand ambassadors of the Bank. They will
be provided Badge and other bank stationaries and will be give training to
develop sense of belongingness.
Monthly Remuneration will Comprising both fixed and variable
The variable components will be ascertained based on the score secured by
each BC agent on various parameters.
Supervisors Fixed Component Variable
Category A Rs. 15,000/- Rs. 10,000/-
Category B Rs. 12,000/- Rs. 8000/-
Duly filled Application with enclosure of Education Qualification and other relevant
Documents sent in Hard copy only will be considered valid.
Please sent the application on below mention address with title on envelope stating as
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF BUSINESS CORRESPONDENT SUPERVISOR ON