An exciting opportunity has recently became available for a Credit Director to join a forwarding thinking service provider based in Manchester. You will be experienced within a change management environment where will you will act as the catalyst to help reduced the outstanding debt across the business.
Our client is a growing national service provider based in Manchester who are keen to recruit a Credit Director to help them reduce the outstanding debt and assist with taking the business to the next level.
The duties of the Credit Director will include but limited to :
- Review the current debt and implement new polices to help streamline cash collections
- Oversee a small team of 8 credit controllers
- Hold regular 1-2-1 meetings with the team and manage the KPI targets
- Attendance at credit committee meetings and regular engagement with board level decision makers
- Delivering actionable insight through high quality credit risk analytic
- Attending regular board meetings
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience of working at direct level – Essential
- Experience of overseeing and managing a team of credit controllers – Essential
- Change management or finance transformation experience – Essential
- Excellent stakeholder management – Essential
- Experience of succeeding within B2B & B2C environment – Essential
- Strong problem solving skills – Essential
- Hands on experience with reducing debt days – Essential
- Previous experience of working within the utilities industry – Essential
On offer for the successful candidate is a salary of £70,000 – £80,000 DOE plus company holidays, parking , pension.