Burnaby, British Columbia
V5J 5H6, Canada
Artron is a technology-based manufacturer specialized in the development and large-scale production of rapid diagnostic kits. Artron Laboratories Inc., a leader in the progression of in vitro rapid lateral flow test, revolutionizes the market for disease diagnosis and analyte detection. The company produces high quality rapid tests that are affordable and simple to use.
At a time when the COVID-19 is rampant, Artron has also introduced a reliable coronavirus detection solution. The market demand for Artron products is large and growing. Now, we are looking for a dynamic and experienced Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis to join our team! At Artron we offer competitive salary and benefits package, dental and vision extended health insurance, flexible and friendly working environment, bonus, free holiday gifts.
• Plan, manage and evaluate the company’s financing projects according to the development objectives and priorities of the company;
• Generate financing project proposals, feasibility study reports, ad-hoc research reports, business plans, etc.;
• Develop various financing channels and establish good cooperative relations with major banks and non-bank financial institutions;
• Partner with business leaders and department heads on long-term financial planning, annual budgeting process and forecasts;
• Set up and improve the company’s financial planning and budgeting system to optimize the company’s asset structure;
• Responsible for financial modeling, performance analysis, cost analysis, sensitivity analysis, and risk analysis;
• Establish and provide direction to the company’s financial team;
• MBA or CPA/CFA Designation
• At least 3 years of relevant working experience
• Proficient in financial knowledge, accounting knowledge, financing process and special business knowledge;
• Strong market development ability, communication and coordination ability and business negotiation ability;
• Analytical, organizational, and multi-tasking skills including ability to meet all deadlines