Location: Maricopa, CA
Job Category: Supply Chain
Company: Nestle Purina PetCare Company
Job title: Receiving/Inventory Clerk
Schedule: Sat/Sun – 7:00am – 3:00pm Mon/Tues/Wed – 3:00pm – 11:00pm
Supervisor: Ubaldo Diaz
Stage, load, and unload receiving materials. Stock and maintain warehouse inventory and assist shipping outbound. Perform the duties of a Warehouse Associate B.
• In charge of unloading materials from trucks by utilizing Electrical Fork Lifts.
• Utilize SAP/EWM to enter data and input data into the Warehouse Information Systems for DMRs.
• Monitor the loading, unloading, movement and distribution of materials.
• Maintain warehouse arrangement; oversee placement of stock and maximize space utilization to accommodate current stock.
• Perform Warehouse PM on fork lifts, printers, and docks.
• Stage/Load product from racks to the dock area.
• Other duties as required by Supervisor, none of which will require a physical or mental ability that is not already needed to perform other duties specifically listed.
• Accomplish warehouse inventory as needed (packaging materials and end product).
• Assist Off bearer, Material Supplier, loaders and Shag driver.
• Load recycling materials onto flatbeds.
• Maintain an adequate level of housekeeping in area of responsibility.
• Spot-check stock inventory, verify accuracy of records, and assure proper storage conditions and practices.
• Education: High school diploma or GED
• Experience: Minimum of two (2) years of experience in Shipping Department.
• Maintain good attendance and the ability to work on available shifts plus any required overtime.
• Be a qualified Fork Truck Operator.
• Must have a telephone.
• Must have the ability to read and write English.
• Direct supervision from Shipping/Receiving Supervisor. Some direction from WDC.
• Ability to communicate in a positive and concise manner, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to work effectively without direct supervision.
• Knowledge of MSHA Safety Regulations and a commitment to safety.
• Good personal relations skills.
• Ability to organize and prioritize daily routine.
• Strong attention to detail; ensure orders and inventory are recorded accurately.
• Must be available and able to work required overtime and weekend work, in addition to normally scheduled work shift.
• Capable of using problem solving skills and thinking logically.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.