Who we are
Our website address is: https://Globaljobsclub.com
Terms of Service and Disclaimers:
Using the website https://GlobalJobsClub.com (hereinafter referred to as “GlobalJobsClub” or ‘‘Site’’), a free for all portal, is subject to certain pre-conditions and general or specific disclaimers, which are listed here-below:
1. ‘‘Site’’ is a blog promoted only for exchanging knowledge, with no intent of sale activities and is simply a free for all affair. All information is shared on a volunteer basis by the “Site”. It does not certify accuracy of any information or certify that any level of expertise relevant to that information has been met. Use of the service is solely at User’s own risk and discretion. The service is provided on “as is” or “as available” basis only. ‘‘Site’’ expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
2. The information or content available on “Site” is meant for general reference only and should not be used to substitute any type of professional advice that may be required in specific circumstances. ‘‘Site’’ is NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY HARM TO USERS OR THEIR PROPERTY THAT MAY RESULTS FROM USE OF THE “SITE” OR IT’S CONTENT.
3. Articles, Information, Feedback, Questions, Comments or Suggestions (“Submitted via “Contact-Us”, “Emails”, “Social Media” or “Comments” systems) will be deemed to be Non-confidential Submissions. Users unconditionally grant the “Site” a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide license to use, copy, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, transmit, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, and display the Submissions without any limitation and in any media or any form now known or later developed. ‘‘Site’’ may sub-license these rights to third parties.
4. ‘‘Site’’ relies on information shared by Users / Public from time to time by way of Articles, Information, Feedback, Questions, Comments or Suggestions. If you notice any copyright violations or infringing materials on the Site, please notify the ‘‘Site’’ at its official email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately, for requisite remedial action. Please share your email, contact details and content in reference with details of infringement, for initiating further procedures from our end and / or exchange of communications with parties concerned.
5. For convenience of users or credit to source websites, we may provide links to third party web sites. The ‘‘Site’’ is not responsible for and does not endorse the informational content or any products or services available on any third-party web site and does not make any representations regarding its content or accuracy.
‘Site’ understands that ‘Users’ do agree to the above pre-conditions and disclaimers in totality and agree to the right of the ‘Site’ to make requisite changes therein from time to time, as may be considered appropriate by the ”Site”
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
For any clarification or suggestion please write to us at email@example.com