You will be a vital member of the finance team within the Global Business Services (GBS) organization, in largest center located in Krakow. You will provide key support to the business, ensuring the accurate tracking and processing of all transactions. To strengthen our Statutory Reporting Team, we are looking for a Specialist with hands-on experience in preparing statutory financial statements. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- You prepare statutory financial statement according to the country standards (e.g. Country Accounting Act, IFRS, US GAAP) and financial audit coordination
- You develop a chart of accounts in accordance with certain statutory reporting standards and tax law
- You collaborate with Controlling and Taxes to decide about the required system changes to follow ABB Group standards (US GAAP reporting) and local law requirements
- You analyze new business models in the context of national regulations
- You evaluate specific transactions in the context of how to recognize them in accordance with the country regulations
- You verify some crucial accounts and statutory procedures (e.g. fixed assets valuation for STAT and Taxes, currency valuation for STAT and Taxes, provisions, accruals, impairment)
- You prepare statutory reports and reports for the needs of the country management, banks and external institutions
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Statutory reporting area, preparing statutory reports required by country law
- Experience in Finance Shared Services for a Global Company
- Experience in working in Big4 (EY, KPMG, PwC, Deloitte) as an asset
- Knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS
- Practical knowledge of ERP system (SAP, Oracle) and Microsoft Office (Excel skills – functions, pivot table)
- Proficient in business English, advanced knowledge of another language as an asset
- Process orientation and attention on details as well as very good organization and coordination skills
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: